Monday, November 06, 2006

Nothing wrong

There's nothing wrong with being single.
It's nice to be free.
I can stay out late everynight.
I can go wherever i want.
I can just be my plain old self.
The whole world sees that I can take care of myself.
But to tell you the truth...
I wouldn't mind having someone with me.
I wouldn't mind wanting to look good or trying to be better for someone.
I wouldn't mind letting someone hold me when I'm just too weak to go on.
It's nice to be free.
But I wouldn't mind being bound to someone who loves me true.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Cossette said...

Nothings wrong, but somethings wrong here...cause you're thinking its wrong but you say that nothing is wrong.

Ang gulo. Kasi nga its wrong. human problem lang yan. Its not really wrong but its also not right. Right?

nangugulo lang. di ko din maintindihan yung sinabi ko.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home